Friday, October 9, 2009

Enjoying the Week

It has been a busy week here for us Crammond’s. I picked up two extra shifts at the Kid’s Korner (the drop off childcare at the YMCA) and I watched an ex-coworker’s 11 month little girl three days this week. Owen had a lot of fun playing with her. It was so cute to watch them crawl around our living, get into the toys, and just have fun together. One of the days I got out our pool and some ball pit balls and let the little ones play in them. Here are just a few shots of the little ones enjoying the balls.
Owen also discovered how to take his pants off by sanding on the legs and kicking them down…it was cute so I grabbed my camera...

He had a few long days and he was so tired that he was almost falling asleep in the jumper.

I'm sure the next few weeks will bring more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment