Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Photos


One of my favorite things to do is capture great photos of Owen. Well last night Eric, Owen and I went out to have some fun in the park and get some photos-Owen's 16 month photos, just a few weeks late. Here are some shots from Pettibone Park in La Crosse. I think we will spend a lot of time here this summer, as they have a nice beach for Owen to play at.

Owen loves to pick the flowers...he often tries to eat them still.

I love how little he looks in this photo.

Picking more flowers up...


After the park we went back across the river into La Crosse and went to an old building I had seen before. I knew I wanted to come back to this place to take photos of Owen.

There was traffic that kept his attention, he wouldn't look at Eric or me.





I love how blue his eyes look in this one!


I posted an ad on craig's list this week to in hopes of taking some portraits for others. I have gotten a few hits so I hope I will be able to get some shoots scheduled soon. I have so much fun taking photos of kids I would love to be able to turn that into some revenue for our family too.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, you do such a great job taking pictures... you will definitely do well doing shoots! I always look forward to seeing the pictures you take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just gorgeous!
    You do a great job, Beth. Teach me!!!

    ReplyDelete