Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter

So it has been a long time since I have posted…so I will be needing to do several posts. Owen is continuing to grow and bring us more joy each day. Eric and I feel so blessed to have him as a child. He is learning & growing more and more each day.

Here are some photos from our adventures in Portage on Easter weekend. We were able to have lots of family time over Easter and it was great.

This first two photos are of Owen in his Easter outfit. Grandma Elaine and Aunt Liz bought this for him before he was even born...He looked so cute. Eric and I were quite happy that he didn't have a blow-out in it.

On Easter we took a family photo in Grandpa John's and Grandma Elaine's back yard. I guess two out of three looking at the camera isn't bad...

On Easter Sunday we also died eggs. Uncle Ian helped Owen die his first eggs.

This photo is actually from Good Friday, but it was so cute. I don't have a photo of it but the outfit even had a little puffy tail.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was hoping you'd post more pictures! I just can't get over how big he is getting. I'm glad you all had a good Easter - and he looks adorable in his outfits.
    That family photo is wonderful!!!
    Love,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete