Monday, April 6, 2009

Multi-tasking

Multi-tasking is a staple in the Crammond household. It seems that our little Owen is starting to work on it as well. Tonight Eric and I got a good laugh over Owen shaking his rattle and sucking his thumb at the same time. It was cute...
Owen has really started to suck his thumb more and more-and I don't quite know how I feel about it. One one hand it is kinda nice because he self-soothes at night more. One the other hand I feel like this is going to be a harder habit to break in the future. He has started to refues his pacifier now, but this could all change.
Its fun to watch how Owen changes each day. He seems to be noticing more and more things. He will smile at Eric and me now as we talk to him and smile at him across the room. As you can see he still has no toys...the poor kid. On another note, Owen is either staring a new phase where everything goes in his mouth or he is starting to teath. He is drooling constantly, has a misterious rash on his face, and has beening going #2 more. He hasn't been sleeping as well. Eric says he think's Owen's gums feel differnt too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment