Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Changes

There have been a few changes in the Crammond household this week. I returned to work part time this week (2 days) and will do the same next week. The 16th will mark me returning to work full time. I have mixed feelings at this point, but I know that he is in great hands and that it will be good for me to work for the time being. Owen did go to daycare yesterday-and he did great, which made me feel very good.

Owen also got to go to the doctor yesterday for his two month check up. He is 24 inches and 13 pounds. He is a happy, healthy, growing baby boy who Eric and I are blessed to have to call our son.

Today Owen and I stayed home for the majority of the day. We got to spend a lot of time playing with his toys, reading books together, having tummy time, and just hanging out. I also took a bunch of photos of my little man. Here are some of my favorites from today:


No comments:

Post a Comment