Sunday, June 21, 2009

Owen and Daddy

Eric had a great Father's day. We were able to spend it with Eric's family and my mom. I got Eric a web cam-so we hopefully can start using skype with family and friends. Owen and I worked to make Eric a cork board with Owen's foot prints around the edge. Eric said his favorite part of his gift was the card from Owen. I picked one out with a white background on the inside and I helped Owen "sign" his name. Eric said he was so touched by it.Here are a few photos from the day.
Grandpa John, Eric, and Owen Well I didn't get both of their full heads in the photo, but they are both looking at the camera-I guess that must be some sort of an accomplishment.
It brings me so much joy to see Eric and Owen interacting. Owen truly loves Eric so much, and Owen brings Eric such joy too.
One of Eric's favorite ways to hold Owen is on his shoulders...its so cute. Unfortunately this time we learned an important lesson-don't do this shortly after he eats...o-well that's what laundry detergent is for.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that last shot (and LOL about the laundry detergent comment! Did you need it for Owen's clothes...or Daddy's? (or both!)

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete