Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So its been way to long since I've posted...I'm not good at this lately.



Every thing has been good in the Crammond household. Eric had his 25th birthday this weekend. It was great to be home and celebrate with him and Owen. Last night we had a bunch of close friends over for cake and other goodies. After that we went to see Eric play softball.



Owen has started eating food at about 5 months old. So far he has tried sweet potatoes, avacados, green beans, which lead to prunes, and squash. He will be trying applesauce this week too. I have decided to make Owen's baby food rather than buy it for the most part. I bought comercialy made prunes and we will buy natrual applesauce, but for the most part I will try to make it all. So far it has worked out well. It kinda bums me out because he didn't make any funny faces or anything yet. But-I'm sure those will come down the road with something.



On another note, Owen hasn't been his normally happy self lately. He is by no means crabby or anything, just not as happy & a little bit whiny. He had tried green beans and we thought he was having somewhat of a reaction to that, but last night I realized he had a tooth breaking through his gums. It had come through enough that I could feel it---so now we know why.



Owen has also started sitting up on his own some. He will sit up on his own for about 1-2min. at points. He will also hold onto stuff and stand for about the same amount of time. Its hard to belive how much he has grown and all the things he can do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment